6th Annual Pequop Mountain Bike Ride
Date to be determined – Pequop Ranch, Nevada
Due to permitting issues, the ride has been postponed. We will let you know the date as soon as we can finalize it.
• Registration opens at 7:30 AM, Closes at 8:40 AM
• Riders meeting at 8:50 AM
• Le Mans start 9:00AM or 9:05AM
• BBQ and awards after the ride
Two rider categories
- Beginner – start 9:05AM – beginner loop is about 6 miles with less than 1,000 feet of climbing. The loop consists of smooth flowy single track and primitive two-track road. It features Pinion-Juniper forests and open range with an abundance of flowers.
- Sport – start 9:00AM – sport loop is about 15 miles with over 2,500 feet of climbing and features “Solarcoaster”, a screaming single track downhill descent that loses 2,500 ft in just four miles. The loop flows through Pinion-Juniper-Mahogany forests and open montane on single track and rustic two-track roads.